Sunday, September 20, 2009

Well Travelled

Recently, one of my little beach buns accompanied her new family on a vacation to Hawaii.... lucky ducky! It was such a treat for me to see some pics of her adventures that I thought I would share some with you. So, compliments of my friend from flickr.... Wyld_hare (her photostream), here is Lily (beach bun) with her dragon floatie, Nessie. If any of you have some candid shots of your lollihops creations, please let me know. I'd love to see my babies in their new environments!












Here she is ready for a kayaking lesson it seems. Isn't she stylish with her matching kayak?












Of course she was ready to hit the beach, lava rocks and all! Thanks so much for sharing your fun adventures with me Jane. I have been enjoying the ongoing story of Lily and Nessie!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, now Lily is going to have a big head. She says she is now a famous star! LOL!

    ReplyDelete